Watch the workshop recording here.
After viewing the workshop recording, you will find that:
- voices are distorted in the recording
- pauses of silence due to communication through the chat box
- viewers don't see the tool menus
- recording picks up background noises when the microphone is "on"
- moderator thanks students for their responses
- moderator stops instruction when students have questions
- when students use their microphones, the session is more "real" (15 minutes into the recording)
- practice session engages the students ( 15 minutes into the recording)
- students create and analyze their sentences in the public screen
- at the end of the session, students can complete the online survey in the Elluminate screen or in their own browser
Additional Elluminate 7.0 Resources: